So this blog has been focused on Python because well that’s what I know (and continue to learn) and I think Python is beautiful. But of course there are still people using other languages out there <g> and I’m thrilled to see people are connecting these up to Minecraft Pi Edition.
- Java — bindings included with the mcpi distribution
- Node.js - https://npmjs.org/package/minecraft-pi
- Smalltalk - http://croquetweak.blogspot.ca/2013/02/smalltalk-bindings-for-minecraft-pi.html
- Ruby - https://github.com/nhajratw/minecraft_api
- Haskell - https://github.com/DougBurke/hmcpi
I don’t expect to blog any further about the non-python bindings, but wanted to share what I’ve seen so far. If I’ve missed any, please feel free to add them via the comments and I’ll update this posting periodically to catalog them.
Also please let me know as well if there are collections of programs written in other languages as well and I’m happy to link to them!